In order to maintain a high standard for our performances, InCantata asks the following of its members:
* to be able to sing in tune
* to familiarise themselves with the repertoire outside of rehearsals
* to attend as many performances as possible and ideally miss no more than 3 rehearsals in any one term
* if performing, to attend any additional rehearsals prior to performance, on the day of that performance
* to wear appropriate concert dress i.e black top, black trousers, black dress or skirt to be accessorised with colours chosen specifically for the character of the performance.